Re: XYWRITE digest 2993

≪At last, it would seem, we have discussed everything that needs
 to be discussed. What a relief! Can we go now?≫

I often wondered what kept you. Devotion to the cause, our company, the
scintillating conversations, pity for the clueless, ...?

My profound thanks for all your help and guidance as we wander through
our garden, rediscovering, again and again, its freshness--not faded but
only less garish than what currently dominates a market populated by
those who never knew better.