Have you tried a different window setting, e.g. WINDOW=25,600:10? The window will be centered if not all part of the window can be shown in the screen with your setting. So please try a different window positioning setting and see if it works. You can use the SETCFG command to change the WINDOW setting on the fly from the DOS command line too.

I will try and see if I can reproduce the full window-sizing anomaly on my system.

Wengier

On Saturday, October 22, 2016 8:34 PM, John Paines wrote:

Wengier,

Today's build gives me the same result as before -- a centered window, despite 750:10 positioning.  Frame on or off doesn't seem to matter.  Not an urgent matter, but for the record.....

The full window-sizing anomaly is consistent and repeatable, but relatively few initial window = values produce it.  And perhaps it's system or display specific(?)

But anyway, thanks.

From: Wengier W
To: "xywrite@xxxxxxxx"
Sent: Saturday, October 22, 2016 8:17 PM
Subject: Re: Windows = command

Hi John,

I confirm this is a problem that only occurs when FRAME is OFF. I have fixed this in the latest build (build 2016.10.22), so please try the latest build. I have not yet able to reproduce the "anomalies" in the full-screen display though.

Also, the WINDOW config option can now be changed on the fly with the SETCFG command too, e.g.

SETCFG WINDOW=25,750:10

Hope this will be useful.

Wengier