automating xywin logon

Greetings:

I want to use xywin as my text editor from within another windows program.
That program (Managing Your Money for Windows v. 1.0) allows you associate
program files with certain auxiliary functions (calculator, calendar, card
file, notepad, etc.). I run ECCO for the calendar and cardfile and the windows
calculator for that. XYWIN works fine as a substitute for the windows notepad.
There is a small annoyance, however, and I wonder if there is a workaround.
Apparently when xywin is called via the xw.exe command from MYM it does not
automatically run the logon sequence, as it does when called from the program
manager on a stand alone (as opposed to a network) setup. See manual 17-5.
When it loads, you get a unrecognized logon error message and then have to
enter logon xxxx on the command line to get up and running.

Is there a way to invoke the automatic logon, or to long on from the initial
command prompt? I have tried entering xw.exe logon xxxx, and xw.exe xxxx, as
the MYM program call.

Comments and suggestions welcome.

Allan Needell, Dept. of Space History, Nat'l Air & Space Museum
   Smithsonian Institution, MRC 311, Washington, DC 20560 i:
nassh100@xxxxxxxx; b: nassh100@sivm; CServe: 71461,1115
      tel 202/357-2828; fax 202/786-2947