FW: Anchored files

I received this question and have no idea whether it's actually XyWrite related. Does this mean anything to anyone?

-----Original Message-----
From: Alice Koller [mailto:ark28@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, April 16, 2003 5:48 AM
To: contact@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Anchored files

May I ask you to forward this message to someone who may be able to
help me? I explored the XyWrite site without finding the name of a
person or a department to send this to. Thanks

A year ago I talked with someone at XyWrite and then downloaded a
copy of the version he suggested I try (I have a PowerMac). I spent
time working with it but then decided not to use it and removed it
from my hard drive. Just now, after using DiskWarrior to optimize my
disk, I learned that the disk could not be fully optimized because
the program couldn't unanchor certain anchored files. They are
invisible, and I believe they may belong to XyWrite. The file name
is:

"Secret ZWT Prefs".

Their Creator is "ZWRT". Their Type is "ZPRF".

If these are your files, please tell me how I can unanchor them. Thanks.