Re: overcoming the XP lag [II]

At 11/2/2004 02:28 PM -0500, Leslie Bialler wrote:

What about this in your settings.dfl? I have

ks=0,0KS is keyboard speed. The first 0 is for repeat rate; the second is for
"delay."
What's in yours?

This works for me -- at the moment -- ONLY from the cmd line. Default
ks=0,0 in startup.int does not work. I've tried it in various positions in startup.int, including the last line, where it will give me the same error/done combination message, but not work.

Michael Norman