Re: Version confusion.

It is useful--dare I say it--to those of us who don't already know the
answers to hear everyone's pet praises, peeves, reasons, and
uses--regarding the ware, that is, as opposed to the people. And I'm
grateful to this group/list for all that I have learned. Which means
that I'm with LB re "is this ideological too ?" That is, I found both her
observations and YI's regarding autocorrect useful--and I don't mind anyone
stating their observations or preferences forcefully. What might usefully
be avoided is dinging people for such expressions, and even more so--as has
happened a little alas earlier in this group--attacking someone's motives,
or other personal qualities.

                Cheers,
                David