Re: vDosPlus packaged for the Mac

Fred,
I'm glad the other version is working; I simply don't know whether there are any advantages to this new one. The new one uses the full, current, vDosPlus; the old vDosMac (depending on when you downloaded it) uses either vDos or a limited version that I built myself of vDosPlus in order to be fully compatible with the vDos config.txt. I think I switched to the limited build of vDosPlus in order to display full directory listings that weren't showing up with plain vDos.
So it's possible that nothing will be different; it's possible that some
of the quirks you report will be cleared up. If you try it, could you
let us know?