Re: Zyindex ( non zywrite question)

> I was following this thread with only limited attention. Then it suddenly
> occurred to me that you all seem to be discussing software that sounds like
> the old Lotus Magellan program that I used to like a lot, but which
> vanished off the scene and out of my ken many years ago.
>
> Does Lotus Magellan ring a bell with anyone? Are the programs Zyindex
> and/or dtSearch like my long lost Magellan?
>
> --Bob Kubie

	Lotus.com still has Manuscript, Agenda and Magellan
	the latter with the Xy3 viewers for files.
	But 30 Mbyte limits for DOS 3.3 and 8.3 filenames
	may be too limiting for some.

	I'll let people browse around and download the DOS
	files and extras from
 Linkname: Index of /ftp/software/lotus/desktop/Magellan/2.x/misc

	Up the tree to find the other Lotus products.