Re: Printers usable with XyWrite.

At 06:30 AM 12/21/00 +1100, Michael Edwards wrote:
>>   Another thing: I started a web site this year, so writing web pages has
>>become a fairly important part of my writing recently. I just wonder
whether
>>XyWrite is suitable for writing web pages in. I've been using WordPad to do
>>this (inserting all the H.T.M.L. code by hand) - so would there be any
>advantage
>>in using XyWrite to do this, rather than continuing to use WordPad?

Yes, absolutely. Since XY formatting commands are so similar to HTML, you
can convert XY -> HTML for most basic formatting with a simple
search/replace. Compared to WordPad, you will like in html heaven.

-- Rene von Rentzell, Tokyo
-- "Whenever people agree with me, I always feel I must be wrong." (Oscar
Wilde)