Re: General Info

SysOp:

FYI, insert/num lock messages also disappear if you load ADOBE fonts through
windows setup.

In addition, about this last flurry of messages about the keyboard file: I wish
Tech. Group would get it into its head that XyWrite is a niche product. It is
NOT going to replace WinWord. Repeat, NOT! So why not place primary emphasis
on giving the, err, installed base what it wants instead of trying to please
people who know the Windows conventions--conventions that, as I hardly need to
repeat here, where designed to entice Mac users to convert to the PC
environment and that never have, and never will, make for ease of use in the PC
environment.

I do want to add, however, and this may interest other users as well, that by
if blowing away all those incomprehensible buttons and replacing them with
those cool macros A-Z and 1-9 buttons, I was able take all the save-gets I've
accumulated over 5+ years on my altkeys.sav file and use my rodent to invoke
them. (And with Norton Desktop for Windows 3.0 I also was able to use those
buttons as general icons on my Windows desktop. I hope violated any laws
there!)