Re: Help -- error messagesd

Rene,

Change, temporarily, your wait time default (df wa=00). If it's set to
18, the messages will remain on the command line for one second. When I
want to error-message check, I generally set it to 90, so they stay
there five seconds. Your reaction time may be less or more.

Cheers!

"Yo Intl. YK" wrote:

> Suddenly, XY beeps and sends as sting of error messages into the command
> line while starting.
> But they flash by so fast that I can not read them.
> How do I make them appear one by one, so I can read them?
>
> Tia
>
> --
> -- Rene

lb136@xxxxxxxx
61 W. 62 St, NYC 10023
212-459-0600 X7109 (phone) 212-459-3677 (fax)