Re: List Archives Available at XyWWWeb - but I can't reach them.

                         Michael Edwards.

>download, which OS, which browser, whatever.

   Sorry. I suppose I did take all that for granted, because it seems
perfectly normal, and I didn't stop to think it would really make a lot of
difference. The answer is Windows 95 and Internet Explorer 4.0 (ver.
4.72.2106.8). (I don't quite know what you mean by "program used to download" -
that would be the same as browser, wouldn't it?)
   I would imagine there's nothing in the least unusual about these things I'm
using - could it be affecting this, though? Do those belated details help
narrow down the problem?

             Regards,
             Michael Edwards.