Re: Documentation for XyWin; transition to Nota Bene

** Reply to message from Alan Heubert  on Mon, 26 Dec 2005
15:04:24 +0530

XPL under NBWin is basically the same as Xy4-DOS or XyWin. Yes, there are a
few new functions, and there are a few changes, although these are confined to
rarely-used functions. I could document them, but... I see no particular
point, since nobody who posts code here uses them (sadly, hardly anybody posts
code, period, so I may be deceived -- too bad that the most powerful aspect of
XyWrite is almost totally unexploited). If you run into trouble with your
code, we'll be happy to help.

I think v8 is significantly smoother and more bug-free than v7. I quite like
it. v7 may be inviting problems. Isn't there a demo of v8 yet? The bloody
thing has been floating around for more than a year now, in various guises.

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx