From: Leslie Bialler [mailto:lb136@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, July 31, 2002 8:41 AM
To: xywrite@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Bottom-Of-File (BF) Question

Compare the BF and TF commands in your keyboard file.

Does your keyboard file look like this? (With 00 used here instead of actual
scancode numbers)

00=BF
00=TF

if so, try this:

00=NI,BF
00=NI,TF

I would not suppose this has anything to do with Xy4 vs. Xy3.

Brian.Henderson@xxxxxxxx wrote:

> I'm making another attempt to "like" Xy4, but I'm seeing an annoyance with
> the bottom-of-file (BF) command. Whenever I use it (I've loaded it under
> Alt/Down-arrow) I get the ascii 2 character (white smiley) popping into the
> file when I get to the bottom (no problem with TF though). Wass'up with
> that?
>
> Brian Henderson
> Print Composition Dept.
> Mitchell Repair Information Co.
> San Diego, CA
> www.mitchell1.com
> brian.henderson@xxxxxxxx
> (858) 391-5000 - x.6533

lb136@xxxxxxxx
61 W. 62 St, NYC 10023
212-459-0600 X7109 (phone) 212-459-3677 (fax)