Re: U2 glitches

Reply to note from Judith Davidsen  Tue, 13
Jun 2000 16:22:36 -0400

-> If I thought the glitches were not symptoms of some larger
-> problem or portents of future evil, I'd drop it right now.

Don't drop it! I'm sure it *is* a symptom and a portent. However,
I'm as vexed as you are by the Problem of Evil -- how crashes can
exist in a world inhabited by a benign U2 -- and don't profess to
have ready answers. I will, howver, continue to mumble incantations
and hope for the best.

Carl Distefano
CLDistefano@xxxxxxxx
http://users.datarealm.com/xywwweb/