Re: Problem Running XyDOS under Win XP

Thank you, Carl. I should have mentioned that I'm using a
new laptop (an HP model), and an external keyboard (an Avant Stellar,
connected to the computer with a TrippLite PS2-to-USB converter, which
the keyboard company recommends as giving no problems to any of its
customers, and which gave me no trouble before I installed XyWrite). When
the keyboard starts behaving in a funny way, I find that the laptop's own
keyboard behaves exactly the same way. Combined with the fact that no
other programs experience the keyboard problem, it really doesn't seem as
if the keyboard itself is the problem.

I'm glad to hear your is running fine. And it gives me hope...

Alan