Smartset (Again)

It's time to power down the computer and get some R&R, but before I go, I
couldn't resist adding another routine to SMARTSET.ZIP, my collection of power
tools for XyWrite 4.0. FMARK is a unique placemarker routine that lets you
find markers even if their position within the file changes due to editing.
Markers are sorted by filename (not window number, as in the out-of-the-box
"bookmark" feature -- read SMARTSET.NTS to see why relying on window numbers is
flawed). You can set as many markers as you want for as many files as you want
-- not the paltry 2 markers (!) per file you get out-of-the-box. As before,
SMARTSET.ZIP can be downloaded from the iles section. Remember to grab
R.J.Holmgren's PARSEFRM.ZIP, too. You'll need it to run SMARTSET. Enjoy!