Re: W98 Question

J. R. Fox wrote:

I tried to install this on some relatively current hardware, and
problems cropped up even *before* getting to the Product Key portion
of the install. A good 20 - 40 items had to be skipped, because
install could not find them on the install CD. Some of them included
Netbios, USB, and apparently even CD drive support.

Jordan,
When the install program says it is unable to find these drivers, it shows a wrong location (at least in my experience with W98SE), maybe inherited from former installs. Please change it to the proper directory in the CD and you will be able to install (click Details and you'll see the .CAB file required, then go to the directory where the CAB file are in the CD). Test and report.
Manuel Castelao