Re: irredentism and such things

[Paul Breeze wrote:
Spot on. I usually use the standalone cursor keys and
PageUp, PageDn. However if I switch to the numeric
keypad I can navigate around my Thesaurus just as of
old.  Thanks.

Is this type of keyboard behaviour something that can
be corrected?]

Installing TameDOS fixed this exact problem for me.
Perhaps it incorporates something equivalent to
Robert's NUMLOCK workaround. It also made XP a lot
more XY4-friendly.

http://www.tamedos.com/

And Avrom Fischer, regarding dual-booting, I had a
dual-booted Win 98SE/Windows XP computer for quite a
while with very few problems and incredibly smooth XY4
operation in Win98SE. Did it myself with Partition
Magic, so if you had a pro do it on a clean new
machine you'd likely have nothing to fear.

Jon Pareles

Just $16.99/mo. or less.
dsl.yahoo.com