Re: Tim Baehr's enhanced menus....

** Reply to message from TBaehr@xxxxxxxx on Mon, 2 Feb 2004 09:43:13 EST

> There was a customization file I submitted that
> had the ;U2; designation at the top. That's the source of confusion. My little
> "U2" file is most likely not compatible with the Jumbo U2, and it is used by
> some of the routines in my Enhanced menu/dialog set (I think!).

Actually, the code within it probably IS compatible. Just prepend that code
within the XyWWWeb U2 file, and you'd have both worlds. Just as long as there
isn't duplication (leading to preemption) of framenames... A library is a
library is a library. You can put all sorts of books on the shelf.

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx