Print odd and even in Xy4

Carl,
I did several tests, in office and at home. Starting from fresh, exiting
and reentering Windows, switching off and the on again the PC. In every
case, the first page printed (when asking for even pages) for that long
file is the page #4 (the first even page in which the footer is in effect).
But it's not so serious: knowing the problem, I can bypass it putting on
the printer the pages I know match what I need.
So, even if not fixed, I consider the question closed.
But... In doing these tests, I came in another curious behavior. Just for
let you know:

- Asking "tys ,xxx-yyy,o" two times, sequentially, without ABorting the
active "tys" window, the two results are different. And the "FD" function
confirms this, for both Xy4 Win and Xy4 Dos (my "new window" default
setting is nw=1).

Language question. In a previous line, I used the word "behavior". Really I
typed "behaviour", but the spelling checker (.dic) beeped me for error and
suggested "behavior"; on the countrary, my paper dictionary only shows
"behaviour", not "behavior". Are both these words right?

Thanks.

Adriano Ortile
ortile@xxxxxxxx