Re: New XPL Instruction Manual at XyWWWeb

Carl Distefano wrote:
A handy reference (even handier now that it's on disk), and a good place to pick up
the basics, and quite a bit more.
Absolutely. One thing I've discovered: I have often tried to figure out how to do something by looking at Carl's and Robert's code, but was stumped by calls I wasn't familiar with (and often didn't have the manuals to hand at the time). Now I can just pull up the XPL guide and SE for the call to see what it is and what it does. Again, profound thanks.

--
Patricia M. Godfrey
PriscaMG@xxxxxxxx