Re: XP & malware

Got it. Thanks! It should have been obvious, but I never looked at the
Firefox start-up options. When I saw the default choice about starting
with home page, I didn't think there were other options worth bothering
with. I think though that my general point is valid.:new & improved
versions of much software can be harder to use. I know how to use older
versions of MS Word, but with Windows 7, where to find the familiar
things that need to be done is often a mystery to me. I always liked
Word Perfect better anyway, but I haven't used that for more years than
I can remember. I used XyWrite back in the '80s, and still have hundreds
of documents formatted with it, many of which remain useful.