Re: (no subject)

 Thanks everyone who answered this question.

 Carl and Jordan have understood what I mean by "key-board
 map."

 The problem is that I cannot invoke any of the U2 "macros"
 at the moment because my existing Help-key combination is
 already assigned either by Vista or by some other programme
 that gets loaded automatically. When I press my existing
 Help-key, i.e., Ctrl-Alt "down arrow", my screen display
 becomes a DOS box, turns upside-down and flips from left to
 right. So I cannot call-up anything from the U2 file. Clearly
 the Help-key code is not being read, or, at least, does not
 have priority. What I would have to do is re-assign the
 Help-key to a new combination of keys. But where do I find
 the key codes for a Think Pad X200 which will allow me to
 re-define the Help-key?

 Has anyone gotten XY4 + U2 to work with a Think Pad X200,
 or a recently marketed similar machine?

 Thanks, n advance.

 M.W. Poirier