Re: BX flatulence (was: 'BX dangers'

>Some of us do try to be helpful. Others act with arrogance and pomposity in order
>to impress newbies and/or to intimidate the more experienced
users. I leave it to
>you to decide for yourself which category you belong in.

Tell you what, I'll decide. My HD has a 300k U2 help file which Carl
largely wrote, and which I use every day, if not every working hour.
The only things on my HD by Leslie Bialler are this ugly thing, and
perhaps a few other arrogant, pompous, and unpleasant, sneering rants
which may have escaped deletion.

Rafe T.
http://www.quicklink.com/~rtenn