Re: It Works

Dear Jeff,

The BBS seems to be working just fine for me now--there just isn't a whole hell
of a lot of stuff on it, which judging from the discussion on the Internet
XyWrite discussion group, will be changing. (I've been trying to locate an old
XPL program that puts hard carrage returns at the end of the line of an open
file.)

Unlike all the other cranks who frequent the CompuServe forum, I like XyWin
WHOLE LOT. I've found it to be supremely flexible and customizable. It neatly
runs my old III+ programs. I've been prosletyzing my writer friends to buy it,
but your sales/phones system has failed them (me and you).

While I've got your attention, let me ask a couple quick questions: Is there a
way to display in the XyWin's command line the status of DEFINE BLOCK and MODE
as there was in III+?

Anyway, thanks for your attention.

Jack Shafer