Re: Thesaurus problem...

arrow left   CL
arrow right  CR
arrow up    CU
arrow down   CD

I've not changed any of these keys. On my Win95,
the Microlytic thesaurus works properly. And all
I did to move XY4 to XP was copy the files to a
bunch of floppies and then copy the floppies to my
hard drives on the XP, keeping the same directory
structure. PCLEX works fine. It's Microlytics
that causing the problem.

Maben

-----