Re: Xy for screenwriters

" Mentioning it does bring up something, though. VDE, despite my assertion
" about it not being a word processor, has a surprisingly complete
" screenwriting package for it. Does anyone know of such a thing for XyWrite
" (hopefully that's adaptable to Nota Bene, in my case)? I looked through the
" XPL archives for this mailing list and didn't see such a thing, but I might
" not have looked very carefully.
"
	There are some XPL's in the Art Campbell disks.

	The David Rothman book "XyWrite made easier" has
	some notes from screen-writers on configuring
	layouts, keyboard etc.

					say@xxxxxxxx