From: mailto:PollyK3@xxxxxxxxPollyK3@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: running xy 3+ under windows xp - aarrgghhh!

Hi, Adel -

thanks for sending your startup.int. I remember Atex quite fondly - I used it at the News American in Baltimore in the 1970s, then some years later at Newsday, where it began. I've lately started working in Word, which I hate, but so many publishers use it now (I freelance as a book editor) that I had no choice but to learn it.

Happy deadline -
Polly