Re: Questions About XyWin

So, the special collection enters the computer age, eh? Is it a catalog
they're creating, or are they emulating Columbia Law School and making digital
images of the books themselves? Quite an ambitious project at the Law School,
the first of its kind that I've heard of. And then there's the recent report
that the estate of Leonard Bernstein donated his the totality of his personal
papers and musical scores to the Library of Congress on condition that the
Library digitize them and make them available via computer networks to scholars
worldwide. The Library jumped at the opportunity and, I understand, is even
now developing the software to handle the job. An exciting era, isn't it, for
those who love knowledge and believe it should be disseminated as widely as
possible. Veritas nos liberavit!