RE: Is XY-Write a word-processor or a text editor?

At 04:17 AM 12/16/00 +0200, Steve Hayes wrote:
>I may have a copy of the older executable, but that would force the use of
>the American spelling dictionary. The Brit one has some errors, though -
>skeptic and parallell being the most noticable.

How would that be? I thought spelling dictionary in question is "dict.spl".
Why would XY accept one dicts.spl file and not another one? The file format
has never changed, has it?
Can someone shed light on this?

-- Rene von Rentzell, Tokyo
-- "Whenever people agree with me, I always feel I must be wrong." (Oscar
Wilde)