Re: Netscape, XyWrite, and the Media

Reply to note from Harry Binswanger  Sun, 13 Feb
2000 13:58:07 -0500 (EST)

-> I use Netscape because I began with it in '95. But I wouldn't
-> buy it again after their attempt to throttle MS by legal means
-> (rather than trying to beat them on the free market).

You would have preferred that Netscape throttle Microsoft by illegal
means? Adopt the same cutthroat, anti-competitive "free market"
tactics that MS used to ram its "innovations" down our throats and
claim victory on that account? Doesn't everyone else still lose?

Carl Distefano
CLDistefano@xxxxxxxx
http://users.datarealm.com/xywwweb/