Re: UltraVision

Over a year ago, I tracked down one of the developers of UltraVision on
line. He wrote back: "With DOS being all but dead for years, video board
makers no longer cared about supporting enhanced DOS video modes. So the
reason you can't get more than 720 horizontal pixels is because that's
all your system will support in DOS/text mode."

As far as I can see, that seems to be it for UltraVision on newer
laptops.

Judith Davidsen