Re: XyWrite for Windows

I sent this message over the weekend and it hasn't shown up on the list
yet, here it is again.
-----------------------------------
Re: The Alt key in Windows
The Windows 95 "Kernel" team at Microsoft has released "Kernel Toys", one
of those toys is the Keyboard Remap. For those of you wanting to grab an
ALT key, this may be just the thing. While it may not be as flexible as
XyWrite, it is a help. The whole package is only a 57K download, so it is
definitely worth checking out. (Also check out the Powertoys, allows more
customization of Win95).

I have known about this for some time now, but I never had the desire to
change my Alt keys, and I just made the connection while reading this
thread tonight. (The little light came on...)

The Toys are available at www.microsoft.com, go to the Windows 95 page and
then click on "Free Software", it is in there somewhere.

-Robert