New PostGhost and Xy2PDF frames - XyShell NOT Required

Hurray, Hallelujah, and three cheers and a tiger. Thank you--yet
again--Robert. I had to download the latest Ghostscript, and then tell
gsview where to look for a dll, but after that it worked beautifully.
Even printed (through Ghostview) to the USB printer. And I wouldn't say
it was really slow, even printing through the generic Windows driver on a
1.2 GHz machine.

The attached file, which anyone could do, but it was a tad tedious, so I
thought I'd save others the labor, is a font proof of the fonts included
with Ghostscript. (I shall presently try out the various high-order
characters I use to see how they come out). Now I'm kicking myself for
having tossed an old app that converted TTF to Postcript fonts and vice
versa.

Thank you again.
Patricia M. Godfrey
PMGodfrey@xxxxxxxx