Re: Xywrite's autocorrect and autoreplace

At 06:21 PM 12/17/00 -0800, Daniel Say wrote:
>	Here we have autocorrect,
>	now in MS Word,
>	 where a misspelling is automatically
>	replaced by the correct word.

Surely, you are not comparing the clumsy autocorrect function of "MS Word"
to XYwrite, where I can copy, say, a huge list of numbered items to my
custom made .spl file in one go, edit it and retrieve the same list as an
index in the text and as a glossary for future use? Where I can (and do)
switch between a number of different autoreplace files file different
languages/customers at will?
What is this? Bill Gates day?

-- Rene von Rentzell, Tokyo
-- "Whenever people agree with me, I always feel I must be wrong." (Oscar
Wilde)