Latin-1 conversion utility

There's an interim revision (dated 7/15/98) to LATIN1.PM that fixes
some serious errors in the earlier versions. If you have an earlier
version, please download revision. The URL is:

 http://users.datarealm.com/ammaze/xfer/LATIN1.ZIP

My thanks to Robert Hemenway for pointing out the errors.

The 7/15 revision includes support for two-way conversions (Latin-1 to
Xy and Xy to Latin-1). In a future release, I plan to add support for
direct conversion of HTML entity names (" " and the like).

Carl Distefano
CLDistefano@xxxxxxxx
http://users.datarealm.com/xywwweb/