Re: PMMail 98

** Reply to note from xywrite@xxxxxxxx Sat, 7 Feb 1998 11:59:36 +0000

I dunno. Haven't played with PMMail. My staple is PostRoad Mailer, but
I'm also beta testing J Street Mailer, which is 100% Java, and as soon as
Sun squashes the bugs in JDK 1.1.4, I'm moving over. Innoval really
knows how to construct a mailer app; it's a testament to the virtues of
narrow specialization. Moreover, if their app won't do the wierd thing
you want it to do, they'll generally either write a script to do it, or
give you enough support to roll your own. When was the last time a
vendor did that for you? (Uhhh, XyQuest, years ago...)

---------
Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx
---------