Re: copying & pasting between XY and MS

CLIPW is indeed indispensable. I didn't know it would work with Xy3.
Thought it had BX . . . Q2 in it.

Reply to note from "Kari Eveli" Wed, 24 Mar 2010 19:51:07 +0200 > One technique that I have found useful for communicating > between XyWrite = and Windows applications is to use a > clipboard commit program, which = writes and/or reads clipboard > contents.=20 I have used Dave Navarros Clip.exe (freeware: = > http://www.brothersoft.com/clip-3490.html) There is also Robert's CLIP.EXE, which is tightly integrated with Xy4 via U2 (command HELP CLIP for info.) but also works nicely with Xy3. This tool has the ability -- unique as far as I know -- to translate on the fly between Windows and DOS code pages when copying to or from the clipboard. Download: http://users.datarealm.com/xywwweb/CLIPW32.ZIP -- Carl Distefano cld@xxxxxxxx
Harry Binswanger hb@xxxxxxxx