Re: Jumbo U2 news

Reply to note from Harry Binswanger  Mon, 07 Nov 2016
10:58:00 -0500

I wrote:
> I'm having second thoughts, however, about frame U2UPD, which I
> think may too aggressively interfere with the user's U2 setup.

U2UPD has been disabled in today's release. Instead, I've added a
new frame, U2DL, which downloads the U2 ZIP archive via your browser.
You'll be prompted where to save it, unless your browser is set to
automatically download files to a specified directory. Much safer this
way.

U2 download:
http://users.datarealm.com/xywwweb/XYWWEBU2.ZIP

Changelog: