Re: Robert -- Re: OT: End Note ?

At 02:44 PM 8/29/2007, Patricia M. Godfrey wrote:
M.W. Poirier wrote:
NB produced a separate manual for Ibidem.
And I have the manual for Ibid for Xy.
Corrigenda are welcome, but I think NB's Ibidem began as Citation, which is now a stand-alone bibliography/notes database. http://www.citationonline.net/critics.asp. I use Reference Manager, which has a confusing script language you have to use to format styles. I'm either going back to Endnote will find a new database manager. Michael Norman