Re: Announcing vDosPlus Centennial Edition (version 5.00)

Reply to note from Kari Eveli  Sat, 2 Dec 2017
15:20:58 +0200

Kari,

This is fantastic, many thanks for creating this special edition of the
vDosPlus installer! It's a pleasure to mirror it at XyWWWeb:

http://users.datarealm.com/xywwweb/#vdosplus

Direct download:
http://xywwweb.ammaze.net/vdp/vDosPlus500_Setup.zip

--