Re: FW: Re: FW: Windows 95 To: xywrite

On the subject of the dialog box asking about capitalization of
words encountered in spell check, first I would say that it is
deliberate, allowing for words such as XyWrite to be correctly
entered into the personal spelling dictionary. In that sense,
our personal dictionary is more precise than if that distinction
were not recognized (i.e. Xywrite would be recognized as a
misspelling). You are not the first person to find that
annoying, however, myself included, so I suspect that the next
release will include a default, accepting the word however
capitalized.

K.