CAPTURING CURSOR KEYS

Help!! I'm trying to write an XPL program that creates a form for users to
fill out, with some error-checking along the way to make sure they don't put
numbers in an alpha field, etc. I also am trying to capture some cursor
movement keys because users could screw up my template. So, entering the
cursor functions into a saveget and checking keyboard input against the
save/get should do what I want, but there are certain alpha keys that XyWrite
(or my program at least) thinks are cursor. They are the lowercase q and w, and
the uppercase M, Q and U. When I took the cursor up Fx out of the saveget,
(oops - lowercase g, not q) lowercase g worked. When I eliminated express left,
w worked. When I zeroed out the saveget, all the alpha and numeric keys worked
OK. I've checked my KBD file and can't find anything too weird, so I'm open for
suggestions. I'll leave the program in here in case anybody is interested - it
will eventually append XyWrite files to an Ingres database. Thanks.

*Enclosed File: form.xpl