Re: NB offer for XY

On Sat, 2 Oct 1999, Manuel Castelao wrote:

> It's a curious situation: NB for Windows costs $199 to NB for DOS
> registered users and only $99 for XyWrite users.

Not really. "NB for Windows" at the $99 rate is NB-the-editor *only*,
which has not been offered to NB users, who already have the
NB-cum-Ibid-cum-Orbis "Scholar's Workstation." The $199 competitive
upgrade price for Xy users is the same as the upgrade price on the
Scholar's Workstation for NBDos owners.

> I was a NB for DOS registered user in the past and I switched to
> XyWrite in the worst moment of Dragonfly Software (via a competitive
> upgrade). But Smartwords (if available) would be a cheaper path to try
> a new version of our Windows product.

Ah, the if word...

	Dorothy

*****
Dorothy Day
Indiana University
day@xxxxxxxx
*****
	"He also surfs who only sits and waits."