Re: Question About Ibid

Stephen, the Ibid code was secured from Nota Bene (NY), built into XyWrite
here, and then delivered to Baltimore. I would suggest checking with SALES as
to the shipping status. I believe that it has begun, but I cannot confirm. We
ran into some problems incorporating Ibid (when Orbis was already incoporated
into EDITOR.EXE) which extended the delay. However, we have finalized that
process and forwarded the code.

FYI, I have recommended some type of compensatory scenario for customers who
have had severe delays in receiving this product... as well as fixig Orbis
problems. The code base of Orbis and Ibid comes from Nota Bene, and was ported
to the XyWrite engine. The problem we faced with the incoporation of all this
code was the fact that we could not implement the current (Nota Bene) versions
of the code (which are extremely stable) into XyWrite for several technical
reasons. We are now in the process of bringing all that code up to the Nota
Bene level. Each program (to my understanding) will have enhancements beyond
the current product. I would like to see individuals who have experienced
delays and technical problems be compensated with the newer versions, however
that is not within the scope of my decision making power.

If I can provide any further info, please let me know.

SysOp