Re: converting Xywrite text files en masse to Word?

Thanks for suggestions about Word Port or looking at the new XP for a
converstion program that doesn't work too well: but I don't know how to
"write" a "batch file" -- I can't progam anything. What I want to do is find
a program or obatain a simple file that will easily take, say, all the files
in my Xywrite/Hot subdirectory, strip out the Xywrite symbols in it and
covert it to a .doc Word document, perhaps saved to a zipdrive. So when I
convert to a new operating system, I can use those text files, now listed as
.doc in Word, and just use them in Word, because I don't think I'll be able
to easily continue to use Xywrite in XP or other post-98 formats. Thanks, Art
Levine.