Re: XyWrite orphaned

I am interested, although I have a few questions. First, is this a
WINDOWS only application, or will there be a DOS version or one for OS/2?
Without promised support, does that mean no effort to supply up-to-date
printer files, or is that taken care of through using WINDOWS? Also,
how big will the program be... 10Mg, 30MB, etc.?? It seems to me that the
more complicated a program becomes, the greater the liklihood of unforeseen
problems and bugs, changes made to defaults appear to cancel or change other
features that should not be related etc., so if there are bugs in this
program that completely negate major features, are you willing to put out
or put on an "all-court press" to resolve such problems? Casual or
dilatory responses make many on this list very angry, and for those like
me who work in an environment that is already stress-producing beyond
what most humans can tolerate, having to "fix" your software on a day-to-
day basis can be more than some can bear; just thinking outloud, with the
usual results, James McSwain
MCSWAIN@xxxxxxxx