Re: Tabs in MS-Word

Reply to note from rrr@xxxxxxxx (Rene von Rentzell)
 Wed, 1 Oct 97 02:40:29 +0000

-> All the tabs from the XY-converted WinWord 2 file have
-> disappeared, and at the places where I indented in XY with
-> "IP0,6", followed by "IP0,11" and back to "IP0", everything
-> goes totally haywire. Something like 2-character wide colum of
-> text in the middle of the page.

Hmmm. Does the same happen with ordinary indents (e.g., )?
Perhaps the left-hanging indents are not being converted properly.
I wonder how  is rendered natively in WinWord. If WinWord
has no analog, the filter may be doing a poor job of fudging it.
You need an expert in WinWord, or the Word for Word filters, or
both. Perhaps Tim Baehr could shed light....

Carl Distefano
CLDistefano@xxxxxxxx
http://users.datarealm.com/xywwweb/