Re: AUTOSAVE

 Menu is XyWrite's word, not mine. I don't routinely have alacarte loaded, I
have set the error-generated help default to off, and I haven't yet started
creating my own help frames. Therefore, the only "menu" (to use the word in the
XY error message) I routinely encounter is the off-the-shelf one that controls
the 9 available windows, allows horizontal/vertical splits of windows, etc. I
have two KBD macros that lead me there: one after a SA, the other after a ST. I
use both in a typical computing session. --sps